Coca-cola is an iconic brand that is recognized worldwide. But, to maintain its brand position, To maintain its brand position, Coca-Cola’s marketing team uses traditional media along with social media and guerrilla marketing programs.
Guerrilla Marketing Videos:
- Coca-Cola Happiness Machine
- Coca-Cola Happiness Machine for Couples
- Coca-Cola Hug Me
- Coca-Cola Dancing Machine
- Coca-Cola Friendship Machine
Other Coca-Cola Resources:
- Watch the guerrilla marketing campaign videos. Which did you like the best? Why?
- Examine the list of characteristics of guerrilla marketing. Which characteristics would apply to the Coca-Cola guerrilla marketing campaign? Why? Which would not apply? Why not?
- Examine Coca-Cola’s Instagram and Pinterest pages. What is available on the sites? Does it integrate well with the guerrilla marketing campaign? Why or why not?
- What information is on the YouTube channel for Coca-Cola? Why is it there?
- Based on all of the material you have viewed, what message is being conveyed by Coca-Cola? Provide support for your answer.