Almost everyone has a Facebook profile. This recent article suggests that Facebook is fading with teens. Another article points out that while Facebook is fading with teens, Twitter accounts have doubled.
- Do you have a Facebook profile? How often do you access Facebook? How often do you post? What types of things do you post?
- Do you have a Twitter account? How often do you access Twitter? Do you post comments on Twitter?
- How many individuals or companies do you follow on Twitter? Why do you follow these?
- Would you agree with these two articles that Facebook is fading in popularity with teens? Why or why not?
- Why do think Twitter has become more popular and Facebook less popular with teens?