Selecting an advertising agency is a challenging and time-consuming task for a client company. The first two videos deal with the selection process, the third video looks at how an agency tackled the challenge of marketing broccoli, and the fourth video is a tour of an advertising agency in Toronto.
- Selecting an Advertising Agency
- Selecting the Right Direct Marketing Agency
- Can an Advertising Agency Market Broccoli Like Coca-Cola?
- Ad Buzz Agency Tour (Toronto)
- According to the first video, what services do an advertising agency provide?
- According to the first video, how does a company select an advertising agency? What do you look for?
- According to the second video, what factors are involved in the selection process? Discuss how each factor impacts long-term success.
- How do the factors discussed in the second video apply to selecting an advertising agency?
- In the third video, before designing an advertising campaign, what type of research did the agency conduct? Explain why and how it benefited the agency’s team.
- In the third video, describe what happened during the strategy session.
- In the third video, discuss the connection between advertising strategy and advertising creative. Provide specifics.
- What impressed you about the tour of the advertising agency in the fourth video? What did you like?