Interstate Batteries is an active sponsor with NASCAR and is easily recognizable by NASCAR fans.
- Ad No Battery Lasts Longer
- Ad More than a Brand
- YouTube Channel
- Kyle Busch – New Guy ad
- Kyle Busch wins Pole, Texas 2014
- Kyle Busch at Interstate Tent
- Watch the first two ads for Interstate Batteries. What are your thoughts about the ads?
- Access the YouTube Channel for Interstate Batteries. What information is on the site? Why has Interstate uploaded these videos?
- Watch the three videos with Kyle Busch. Was this a good person to sponsor for Interstate Batteries? Why or why not?
- Is NASCAR a good fit for Interstate Batteries? Why or why not?
- Examine the website of Interstate Batteries. Identify aspects of the site related to sponsorships. How are these elements portrayed on the website? Be specific.
- Compare the Facebook and Twitter pages to the website. Discuss similarities and differences you see.
- Examine the other social media sites (LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+). For each, identify sponsorship elements. Do you think each of these sites is beneficial to Interstate? Why or why not?
- If Interstate Batteries wanted to sponsor another sport, which sport would you recommend? Why?