The following videos provide excellent information about integrated marketing communications. The video about Canon illustrates how the IMC concept is used by a well-known brand in the country of Australia.
- Integrated Marketing: Think Hockey
- Integrated Advertising
- Power of Integrated Marketing
- Canon EOS (Australia) – IMC Case
- Summarize the content of each video.
- What was the primary message or messages contained in each video?
- Why is integrated marketing communications important?
- What did you learn from each video that impressed you the most?
Thanks for the resources, I found them very useful. After watching the videos I got a question regarding the integrated marketing and different channels.
Marketing is now moving towards social media platforms, most of the largest companies in the world use them. The question comes identifying the message we send. Should it be same kind of message across all different platforms? or should it be adapted to the platform which is being used?
Thank you 🙂
I am still working on adapting to the blog. Sorry it took so long to reply. To answer your question, “it all depends.” The traditional IMC approach would be to make sure all messages speak with the same voice. That does allow for some adaption.
Hope that helps.