I received the link to this example of guerrilla marketing for KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines, from a colleague and had to post it. As you can see in the video almost every person that walked by the display stopped and looked. Additional examples of guerrilla marketing attached here can be used to stimulate discussion or for an assignment.
- iphone Jonny
- Coca-Cola Happiness Machine for Couples
- Coca-Cola Hug Me
- Levi’s Denim Creature
- Which guerrilla campaign did you like the best? Why?
- What is guerrilla marketing?
- How important is generating buzz to the success of a guerilla marketing campaign?
- Originally, guerrilla marketing was designed for small businesses with limited budgets, but large brands such as Coca-Cola also use guerrilla marketing. Why? What are the pros and cons of a well-known brand such as Coca-Cola to using guerrilla marketing?
- Has guerrilla marketing been over-used and therefore is no longer a successful marketing strategy? Why or why not?