Hot Pockets launched its biggest campaign in 30 years with this video featuring Kate Upton and Snoop Dogg, along with other cameo appearances (Larry King). A short article in USA Today highlights this new campaign.
- Do you like this video? Why or why not?
- Does the video change your image of Hot Pockets? Why or why not?
- In terms of using celebrities as a spokespersons, was this video effective?
- What do you think of using a sex appeal for this campaign?
- Instead of a TV campaign, Hot Pockets launched this campaign by posting this video on YouTube. Is this a wise strategy? Why or why not?