Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is extremely important for digital marketing because 70% to 80% of all web traffic begins with a search engine. Understanding how SEO functions will enhance search outcomes, especially with organic search results.
- What is search engine optimization?
- SEO for startups in under 10 minutes
- Five commons mistakes with SEO and some good ideas
- Based on the first video, what is search engine optimization?
- Based on the first video, explain how search engines operate. What key metrics do search engines use to determine rankings?
- Watch the second video. Summarize the points Maile Ohye makes in the video. How can this information be used for a new small business?
- Watch the third video. Describe the five most common mistakes in SEO. How can these mistakes be prevented?
- After watching all three videos, discuss why SEO is important for Web sites.