Monitoring social media activity has become an increasingly important component of an integrated marketing communications program. Information gained through various monitoring efforts serves a variety of purposes.
- Social Media for the Enterprise
- Networked Insights
- Top Social Media Monitoring Tools
- SSDM Monitoring Hints
- Watch the Social Media for the Enterprise video. What other uses for information gained for social media monitoring does the case study suggest?
- Explain the metrics that are generated by Networked Insights, as noted by the CEO in the video.
- Visit the sites suggested by the Top Social Media Monitoring Tools article. How are they same? How are they different?
- What hints are provided in the SSDM article. How would they apply to Networked Insights and the companies listed as top social media monitoring tool sites?
- Explain how to use social media monitoring for smaller sized companies and less-well-known brands.