Panera Bread has become a well-known restaurant that provides quality food and service. Access the following resources then answer the questions below.
- TV ad “So Much More than Green”
- TV Ad “Made the Right Way”
- Panera Bread YouTube Channel
- Panera Bread Website
- Panera Bread Facebook
- Panera Bread Twitter
- Panera Bread Pinterest
- After watching the television ads, discuss each component of attitude formation and how the ads approach each. Which attitude component sequence is most dominant? Explain why.
- Look at the consumer values listed in the chapter. Which consumer values do you see promoted in the television ads? Explain.
- In selecting a restaurant, which of the three evaluation alternatives is used most frequently by consumers? Explain how Panera Bread approaches the evaluation of alternatives in its television ads as well as the YouTube channel.
- What information and videos are on Panera Bread’s YouTube channel? Discuss why you believe Panera Bread places these items on the YouTube channel.
- Examine Panera Bread’s website, Facebook page, Pinterest page and Twitter page. What common elements do you see? What differences do you see? How well does Panera Bread integrate these digital sources with its YouTube channel and television ads? Explain.
- Examine the consumer buyer behavior trends presented in the chapter. Which trends does Panera Bread seem to utilize in its marketing communications? Explain with specific examples from their resources listed.