The television landscape has evolved quickly and dramatically during the past decade. One new phenomenon, cord cutting, presents major challenges to advertising agencies as well as companies seeking to reach certain demographic groups.
- Best Cord Cutting Services CNet
- Trends Worth Tracking – Digitas
- Cord Cutting Proponents
- What Advertisers Need to Know
- Watch the video featured in the Best Cord Cutting Services website. Would cord cutting appeal to those over the age of 40?
- In the Trends Worth Tracking story, types of television programs that might appeal to cord cutters are listed. Does this narrow or widen the potential target audience for individual companies that turn to cord cutting operations for advertising venues?
- What are the primary benefits of cord cutting, as noted in the third story?
- What are the specific challenges cord cutting creates for advertisers, as noted in the fourth story? How can such companies overcome them?