The following videos highlight concepts presented in Chapter 3. Watch each of the videos then answer the questions that are below.;
- Your Customer’s Decision-Making Process (Content Sparks)
- The Consumer Decision Journey
- Learning and Understanding Your Customer’s Decision Journey
- The first video examines the decision-making process from the standpoint of the firm. For each step in the process, discuss the concepts presented in the video. What is the one major thing you took away from the video? Explain why.
- Identify each of the stages in the consumer journey described in the second video. Discuss unique aspects of the journey not presented in the textbook.
- From the second video, discuss the difference between active and passive loyalty. Why is this important?
- The second video discussed the alignment of marketing expenditures with the consumer’s decision journey. Identify and describe each area of alignment companies need to consider.
- In the third video, the speaker says the purchase process is not linear. Explain what he means by this.
- What is the primary point of the third video? Explain.