This Ad Age article and television advertisement caught my attention. The campaign was launched in Canada. It encourages individuals to sign the petition.
- After reading the article and viewing the Canadian ad, what are your thoughts?
- Would you sign the petition? Why or why not?
- Does this campaign create a stronger, positive image for Cheerios and General Mills? Why or why not?
- Do you think this campaign should be used in the United States? Why or why not?
- Is Cheerios truly interested in the damage dieting may cause teen girls, or is it a disguise to sell more Cheerios? Justify your opinion.