I found this article about the costs of acquiring mobile apps very interesting. Competition for mobile apps has increased among brands, but is it worth it, in terms of gaining new customers or increasing sales?
- How many apps do you have on your mobile phone? What percentage did you purchase?
- What are you willing to pay for a brand or company app?
- Have you made purchases through any mobile app? If so, which one? If not, why not?
- Do you think having a mobile app on a phone increases purchases? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts about this article, from the viewpoint of a business?