Devin Graham is a 30-year old filmmaker known on YouTube as “Devinsupertramp.” He has almost 2 million subscribers to his YouTube channel. Graham started out making unbranded videos, but now brands such as Mountain Dew and Ford are sponsoring his videos as a way of reaching millennials.
- Examine Devin Graham’s YouTube channel. What types of videos does he have posted?
- Read the Adweek article about Devin Graham. Why are brands interested in Devin creating branded videos?
- What type of advertisers would be most interested in Devin Graham? Why?
- What is the role of social media in Devin Graham’s popularity? Explain.
- Which of the videos posted on Graham’s YouTube channel are your favorites? Why?